Want A Job That Lets You Travel? Do You Love Driving?
The Salvation Army Education and Employment Whangarei & Ritchies have partnered to recruit and train over 100 persons aged 25 years and over in the Bus, Coach & Van Driving Industry. This will fill a variety of part time and full time positions available in Whangarei, the North Shore and Takanini Auckland.
To us attitude is everything. We look for 5 key personality traits in prospective employees:
1. Having a positive attitude
2. A willingness to learn
3. Passion for what you do
5. Being prepared to go that extra mile
Attributes and competencies we look for:
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability to speak and understand English
- Good personal presentation
- History of reliability in employment
- Experience in customer service
- Clean driving history with min 2 years holding full class 1 NZ driver’s licence
- The right to live and work in NZ.
We offer Full Training to help you get qualified.
For more information, and to sign-up, contact our Whangarei centre on
0800 437 587 or 09 438 4470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, fill out the application form on the page below: