The Salvation Army has made the decision to close its education and training provider, Education and Employment.
The service will close on 30 June 2019.
Our Mt Maunganui and Whakatane Youth Guarantee Services are transitioning to EmployNZ. For more information please contact them via their website.
Learn life and work skills, make friends and have fun while you gain your NCEA and earn NZQA qualifications.
Get in touch to find out which of the following programmes are running at a centre near you.
Zero fees - Training for specific industries - Learner focused - 40 weeks (but start anytime) - NCEA levels 1 & 2
- We are one of NZ’s largest and longest running private training establishments with 15 training centres throughout NZ
- We have NZQA accreditation with qualified, experienced tutors
- We offer dedicated youth mentors through our Kiwi Next Generation Programme
- We provide a supportive environment with access to pastoral care for all our students
- And to reward your learning progress we’ll also help you complete the next step in your driver's licence
To be eligible for participation in Youth Guarantee programmes, learners must be:
- 16 to 19 years at the time of commencing their study; or
- 15 years at the time of commencing their study, and have an early leaving exemption from school;
- A citizen / permanent resident of New Zealand or
- Australian citizen living in NZ
Term dates 2019:
Start of Term One Monday 28 January
Start of Term Two Monday 29 April
Start of Term Three Monday 22 July
Start of Term Four Monday 14 October
For more information call 0800 437 587 or send us a message using the enquires tool bottom right of this page.